A unique and modern approach to an old problem: Dirty Power. The Z Powerbar uses (patented) parallel noise filtration circuits, removing AC line noise you can hear through every speaker, and noise you can see on your new high defnition display. By controlling line noise, you will enjoy “blacker” blacks, better saturation of color, and a deepening of the ability to see details in the shadows like never before! Z technology not only protects your investment, it will help make AV components last longer and perform at their absolute best! Get the performance you paid for. Rack mountable or free standing on provided neoprene feet.
The Z Powerbar: Silver Face or Black Anodized Available in standard or rack mount ready face plates.
- Twenty-four patented, parallel tuned filters operating over the widest bandwidth, engineered to remove noise from your 110V, 50-60 Hz AC power line. (Unlike series filters, the Z Powerbar will not limit current or dynamics!).
- 4 outlets (grey) with patented Stabilizer circuitry.
- 1 outlet (red): to indicate power is always on, or “unswitched”.
- 1 Digital isolated outlet (white): to isolate digital components from analog components and further eliminate digital noise insertion from a connected component such as a CD or DVD player.
- Power Factor correction: reduces transmission losses and improves voltage regulation.
- Elimination of common mode and differential mode noise. Works on line coupled, field coupled and insertion noise from other components.
- Surge and spike protection for noise-free A/V performance and improved service life. 10 amp breaker with reset switch.
- Excellent for silent AV power distribution near ﬂuorescent lights and low voltage lighting.
- Includes approved power cord and outlets specifc to the laws of each region.