A unique and modern approach to an old problem: Dirty Power. The Z Powerbar uses (patented) parallel noise filtration circuits, removing AC line noise you can hear through every speaker, and noise you can see on your new high defnition display. By controlling line noise, you will enjoy “blacker” blacks, better saturation of color, and a deepening of the ability to see details in the shadows like never before! Z technology not only protects your investment, it will help make AV components last longer and perform at their absolute best! Get the performance you paid for. Rack mountable or free standing on provided neoprene feet.
The Z Powerbar: Silver Face or Black Anodized Available in standard or rack mount ready face plates.
- Twenty-four patented, parallel tuned filters operating over the widest bandwidth, engineered to remove noise from your 110V, 50-60 Hz AC power line. (Unlike series filters, the Z Powerbar will not limit current or dynamics!).
- 3 Hospital Grade, audiophile type duplex outlets (grey) with patented Stabilizer circuitry.
- 1 Digital isolated Hospital Grade duplex outlet (orange): to isolate digital components from the analog components and further eliminate digital noise insertion from connected components such as a CD or DVD player.
- 1 Hospital Grade duplex outlet (red): to indicate power is always on, or “unswitched”.
- Power Factor correction: reduces transmission losses and improves voltage regulation.
- Surge and spike protection: for noise-free A/V performance and improved service life.
- 15 amp breaker with reset switch.
- Satellite/cable/telephone protection circuits.
- Excellent for silent AV power distribution near fluorescent lights and low voltage lighting.
- Includes UL approved power cord (USA). Japan units include PSE approved power cord and PSE approved duplex outlets.
Tradeshows and Audio Expositions
MIT Cables is often asked by High-End Audio Dealers and leading High-End Audio manufacturers to provide the supporting Speaker Interfaces, Interconnects, Power Conditioning and technology to “tie the individual components into a a complete system”.
MIT Cables approaches cabling to properly interface components to operate as a single unit, or “System”. A System approach creates a single voice from many different contributors, similar to an orchestra or chorus made up of many voices. Similar to tuning an orchestra to a single perfect pitch, properly interfaced components can become more than the sum of its parts. We celebrate with our exhibit partners and all that contributed to creating the sonic experience at each of our collective venues.
This system component was used in the following venues. Read about the Show Awards and Recognitions below…